This microwave apple crumble will be one of your new fav go to breakfasts or desserts! It is simple to make, requires minimal ingredients and is finished in less than 5 minutes! This crumble is 100% vegan, gluten free and dairy free! It is the perfect healthy sweet treat that is so easy you will want to have it every day!
WHAT INGREDIENTS DO I NEED FOR MY MICROWAVE APPLE CRUMBLE
HOW TO MAKE MY MICROWAVE APPLE CRUMBLE
This easy microwave apple crumble is so simple you will want to make it every day!
Chop you apples. Chop up your apples into small cubes then toss them in some maple syrup, cinnamon and cornstarch! The cornstarch will help absorb some of the liquid so the apples are not too soggy!
Transfer your apples into a small ramekin that is microwave/oven safe depending on how you want to cook it!
Make your crumble. Add your oats, oat flour, almond flour, plant milk & maple syrup into a small bowl and mix. until combined.
Top your apples with your crumble and don’t worry if the crumble goes above the ramekin. ( Used 8 oz ramekin) While cooking the apples will shrink and the crumble will lower into the ramekin.
Cook your healthy apple crumble in either the microwave or in the oven. If microwaving, cook for 2-3 minutes depending on how strong your microwave is. I cooked mine for 3 minutes. If using the oven bake at 350f for 25 minutes until the top is slightly golden.
IS THIS MICROWAVE APPLE CRUMBLE GLUTEN FREE?
Yes, pay attention to choose gluten free rolled oats.
Oats technically, pure, uncontaminated oats are gluten-free. The U. S. Food and Drug Administration considers them a gluten-free grain under its gluten-free labeling regulations and only requires that packaged products with oats as an ingredient contain less than 20 parts per million of gluten overall.
CAN I BAKE THIS APPLE CRUMBLE IN OVEN?
Yes, bake in a 180°C/350°F preheated oven for 22-25 minutes (time will depend on oven strength). The top should be nice and golden, the apples should be soft if you stick a toothpick or fork inside.
IS THIS APPLE CRUMBLE HEALTHY?
I didn't add any refined sugars, it is naturally sweetened with organic maple syrup and since I used almond flout and oats it is healthier than normal apple crumble.
More Healthy Desserts
5-MINUTE MICROWAVE APPLE CRUMBLE FOR ONE
- Ramekin 8 oz
- 1 small apple peeled, diced
- 2 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon cornstarch swap with Tapioca
- 3 tablespoon rolled oats used gluten free
- 1 tablespoon almond flour to keep it gluten free / or preferred flour if you want
- 1 tablespoon flaked almonds or gluten free oat flour
- 2 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon plant milk of choice swap with melted coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- A scoop of your vegan vanilla ice cream
- Peel the apple and dice into small cubes and add to a bowl.
- Add the base ingredients and mix together. Pour into a small ramekin and press down the top so it’s levelled nice and compact
- Add all the crumble ingredients in a bowl and mix together well so it’s all nicely coated
- Pour the crumble topping on top of the apples so they’re all covered
- Bake in a 180°C/350°F preheated oven for 22-25 minutes (time will depend on oven strength). The top should be nice and golden, the apples should be soft if you stick a toothpick or fork inside
- Cook in the microwave for 2-3 minutes (depending on strength and wattage, mine 1200w)The apples should be soft if you stick a toothpick or fork inside
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and enjoy!