CAN I USE ANY POTATOES?
DON’T use orange sweet potatoes!
Using more dense/starchy potatoes works great – Russets, steamed Japanese Sweet Potatoe
TIPS HOW TO GET A PERFECT POTATO CRUST?
- Don’t let the dough cool too long before spreading it on the baking sheet, it can get pretty difficult & sticky to maneuver around.
- Don’t spread the dough too thick or thin, think “hand-tossed.”
- The longer you can let it cool, the better it stays together.
- Feel free use as many potatoes as you’re hungry for.
- This isn’t bread lol, it’s potatoes, so realize that when you’re taking a bite, it’s going to have a little “mashed potatoey” texture even when baked correctly. 🤣
WHICH VEGGIES TO USE FOR TOPPING?
It’s all up to you. You can not add veggies or you can be generous and load it with your favourite veggies.
CAN I ROAST THE VEGGIES AHEAD OF TIME?
YES you can! it will save you time even more. in this case bake for more 5 minutes .
If you’ve tried this healthy-ish recipe or any other recipe on Vgnbites, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave a comment below! It helps others who are thinking of making the recipe. We would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some shots, share it on Instagram so we can repost on Stories!