Looking for healthy breakfast for busy mornings? then you gotta start making overnight oats, and must try this Banana Bread Overnight Oats recipe.
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE BANANA BREAD OVERNIGHT OATS:
- (GLUTEN FREE) ROLLED OATS: Rolled oats are my favourite for making overnight oars cause once it soaks all the liquid it turns soft. This is the kind I use.
- CHIA SEEDS (OPTIONAL): it makes the chunky monkey overnight oats a nice pudding texture. Not to mention the healthy fats in it. If you are not a chia seeds fan then feel free to skip, be aware they won’t be as thick as they are in the recipe video without them. I love using Iswari Chia seeds
- ALMOND MILK : If you like coconut milk full fat from a can, then you can use it also , the result will be the best too! Feel free using whatever milk you drink such as oat, cashew, rice, soy.
- VANILLA EXTRACT
- MAPLE SYRUP
- CHOPPED WALNUTS
- PEANUT BUTTER: For topping.I love using Maple Farm Peanut Butter.
- BANANA :The combination with the peanut butter makes it a successful recipe that you don’t want to miss! especially with the crunchy chocolate chips on top. Best to use rips. bananas.
MORE OVERNIGHT OATS
If you’ve tried this healthy-ish recipe or any other recipe on Vgnbites, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave a comment below! It helps others who are thinking of making the recipe. We would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some shots, share it on Instagram so we can repost on Stories!