Healthy Banana Bread overnight oats with yogurt and lots of peanut butter to start your morning correctly ! These Banana Bread Overnight Oats are breakfast you can wake up to--5 minutes to prep, vegan and easily made gluten free. Ready right when you wake up!
Looking for healthy breakfast for busy mornings? then you gotta start making overnight oats, and must try this Banana Bread Overnight Oats recipe.
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE BANANA BREAD OVERNIGHT OATS:
- (GLUTEN FREE) ROLLED OATS: Rolled oats are my favourite for making overnight oars cause once it soaks all the liquid it turns soft. This is the kind I use.
- CHIA SEEDS (OPTIONAL): it makes the chunky monkey overnight oats a nice pudding texture. Not to mention the healthy fats in it. If you are not a chia seeds fan then feel free to skip, be aware they won't be as thick as they are in the recipe video without them. I love using Iswari Chia seeds
- ALMOND MILK : If you like coconut milk full fat from a can, then you can use it also , the result will be the best too! Feel free using whatever milk you drink such as oat, cashew, rice, soy.
- VANILLA EXTRACT
- MAPLE SYRUP
- CHOPPED WALNUTS
- PEANUT BUTTER: For topping.I love using Maple Farm Peanut Butter.
- BANANA :The combination with the peanut butter makes it a successful recipe that you don't want to miss! especially with the crunchy chocolate chips on top. Best to use rips. bananas.
MORE OVERNIGHT OATS
If you’ve tried this healthy-ish recipe or any other recipe on Vgnbites, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave a comment below! It helps others who are thinking of making the recipe. We would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some shots, share it on Instagram so we can repost on Stories!
Healthy Banana Bread overnight oats
- Weck canning jars
- Sliced banana (the other ¼), chopped walnuts, peanut butter
- in a small jar add all ingredients ( besides toppings) and stir well till combined.
- Stir overnight till thickened. If you feel it’s too thick don’t hesitate to add some extra almond milk or the plant based milk you like.
- Top with peanut butter, sliced bananas, walnuts and shaved chocolate. And extra drizzle of peanut butter
- Storage: Overnight oats can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days. This makes it an ideal breakfast meal prep to make on Sunday night for the week.
- Substitutes: For best results, follow the recipe as is. However here are some common substitutes that would work well in this recipe.
- Make it gluten-free: Use certified gluten-free oats
- Make it sugar-free: Omit the sweetener all together or used mashed or pureed fruit in the base recipe
- Nutrition: Please note that the nutrition label provided is an estimate based on an online nutrition calculator. It will vary based on the specific ingredients you use. This information should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice. The nutrition value is for one serving without any toppings.