This is a warm and creamy rich Coffee Free Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe, this drink tastes like a Starbucks® pumpkin latte, but with NO caffeine. It is very kid-friendly, Dairy Free, Vegan and Gluten Free Fall drink, also great at the midday office holiday party.
IS PUMPKIN GOOD FOR US?
While we all love our pumpkin decorations and lattes, pumpkins are rich of nutrients that aid in immune system function, is collagen-building, and supply plenty of vitamins. In the latest Food Rx live.
KID-FRIENDLY PUMPKIN PIE LATTE
My kids and I loved this. Loved. I will admit, I did add coffee to mine, but the kids drank theirs as is and asked for the rest of what was left in the saucepan. A+ drink you don't want to miss!
KEY INGREDIENTS TO THE PERFECT KID FRIENDLY PUMPKIN LATTE
only 5 ingredients that you can easily find in your house:
- Pumpkin Puree.
- Ground cinnamon
- Vanilla Extract
- You could also sprinkle on some pumpkin spice if you want that extra dose of pumpkin deliciousness.
IS IT BETTER USING HOMEMADE PUMPKIN PUREE OR FROM A CAN?
You can use any, both work perfect with this recipe. Personally I love using homemade Pumpkin Puree, which is really easy to make.
CAN I ADD COFEE TO THIS PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE?
YERS! Don’t worry parents – just mix with a shot of espresso or your morning coffee if you need that caffeine pick-me-up. This pumpkin latte recipe is also vegan and dairy-free! If you Have a nut allergy, simply swap for unsweetened vanilla soymilk or regular dairy milk instead if you are not following any vegan diet.
If Kids like the taste of coffee, use decaf espresso or add in a splash of decaf coffee.
IF YOU LIKE PUMPKIN RECIPES then you have to check out
Coffee Free Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
Topping: Vegan whipped Cream (optional)
- Combine pumpkin, plant based milk, sugar, cinnamon,pumpkin pie spice and vanilla in a large saucepan over medium heat. Use a whisk to blend well. Heat to a simmer; do not boil.
- Pour in your cup and serve with vegan whipped cream and pinch of cinnamon.
- it is a kid friendly version but feel free to add coffee if you want to your cup
- Straining them might help with the chunkiness at the bottom.