Make my Homemade Microwave Lasagna in just minutes! You can customize the ingredients and enjoy an entire meal in a little mug with little fuss!
Microwave Vegan Lasagna in just a few minutes sounds a bit too good to be true right? Yes, but it is true and so easy to make that I would be doing you an injustice by not sharing it.
No longer will you need to bake large pans of lasagna when you only want dinner for one. And no more washing up like you fed an army. Microwave Lasagna Recipe In A Mug will save you time and save on waste.
Microwave Mug Meals are so much more than just heating up a few ingredients in a mug. They are real meals made with good ingredients that will fuel you throughout your day. They are much better than fast food so I like to think of them as REAL FOOD…FAST! AND IT'S VEGAN!
Whether you are cooking for one, have a small kitchen (or no kitchen), or you want to control your portions, this Homemade Microwave Lasagna recipe is for you!
Another good thing about this Mug Lasagna is that you can customize the flavors with what you already have on hand.
Who would have thought a Homemade Lasagna would be so easy to make?
Sign up for my FREE Newsletter so you don’t miss a recipe!
Microwave Vegan Lasagna Recipe
- 2 pasta lasagna sheets use also GF if needed
- ¾ cup (6floz/180g) water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoon pizza sauce
- 4 tablespoon vegan ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoon spinach , uncooked
- 1 tablespoon vegan grated cheese
- fresh basil optional
- Roughly break the pasta sheets and place in a large microwavable mug.
- Cover with water and olive oil. The olive oil stops the lasagna sticking together while cooking.
- Microwave for 3-4 min or until the pasta is tender. Check on it half way through and stir.
- Once cooked drain away the cooking water and remove the pasta from the mug
- Add 1 tablespoons pizza sauce and spread on the bottom of your mug.
- Then do a layer of pasta, layer of spinach,topping of choice(optional) and vegan ricotta.
- Repeat the layers all the way to the top of the mug
- Once you get to the top sprinkle grated cheddar on top.
- Place in the microwave and cook for 2 ½ - 3 minutes or until the lasagna is heated through. (Cooking time is based on my 1200W microwave so your timing might vary) Always keep a close eye on your mug while in the microwave so it doesn’t over flow or over cook.
- Let cool for a couple minutes and enjoy!
- Use a large mug because the water can bubble up in the microwave
They can be mixed up in advance for an even speedier meal
Cooking time will vary greatly depending on your microwave and the width and depth of the mug
- You can bake them in the oven at 350°F (180°C) for roughly 10-12 minutes. However every mug is different so I advise checking on it after 10 and then make a call.