Delicious cookies that are super easy to make and taste delish! These easy 4-ingredient vegan Almond cookies are a must try.
I’m still trying to keep my recipes super simple with as little ingredients as possible since food shopping is still a bit of a pain with having to queue up and certain items still being out of stock. Also simpler recipes like this mean they’re a lot faster to make and leave less washing up behind!
What are the 4-ingredients
The dark chocolate is optional, but I think chocolate always makes a dessert that much nicer! Salt is always a necessary addition as far as I’m concerned when it comes to baking, but again it’s optional.
Sub options for the almond butter
You could absolutely use Peanut Butter or any other kind of Nut Butter instead. I prefer using Almond butter to make it 100% almond cookies flavor.
Can I use regular flour?
Yes, regular flour or oat flour.
4-INGREDIENT VEGAN COOKIES
- Baking cookie Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- 100 g ground almonds*
- 4 tbsp almond butter**
- 3 tbsp maple syrup***
- Pinch of salt optional, but recommended
- ½ cup Dark chocolate melted – optional, but recommended
- Preheat your oven to 180C/160C fan/350F.
- Mix the ground almonds with a pinch of salt in a bowl, then fold in the almond butter and maple syrup.
- Divide the mixture into 12 balls, then press down on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then leave to cool completely.
- Dip in melted chocolate, then leave to set.
- * You could sub with regular flour, oat flour.
- ** You could sub with any Nut butter of choice
- *** You could sub with agave syrup