Share on facebook Share on pinterest Share on print Share on whatsapp Share on email
Ever wondered what happens behind the scenes how To Create Eye-Catching cooking Videos for Instagram? This post is the full guide in a simple five steps step by step guide. This article is an introduction to making the next food videos.
Which editing platforms exist
There are many apps. Some are free, and others underpayment. Here is a list of the best video editing apps in 2020
- Adobe Premiere Rush (cross-platform) The best cross-platform video editing app. ...
- GoPro App The best video editing app for GoPro footage.
- LumaFusion (iOS) The best video editing app for iOS. ...
- KineMaster Pro (Android)
- iMovie (Apple devices) ...
- FilmoraGo (Android) ...
- Apple Clips (iOS) ...
- Filmmaker Pro (iOS)
Which editing program to use
The Adobe premiere pro is the best program to edit videos. It ups the Instagram game Premiere. In this tutorial below,
Each platform on Instagram has its tech specs, which often lead to confusion for editors. One of the main points of confusion is the possible aspect ratios.
Five steps to edit a cooking video with Adobe premiere pro-2020
- Know what your video is detonated for: Reels 15 seconds, Instagram post 60 seconds, IGTV more than 60 seconds.
Why is it important? the video frame changes based on that:
Reels video and IGTV: 16:9, which is 1080x1920 vertical
IG video up to 60 seconds: 3:4, which is 1080x1350 vertical
- In this video, I'm showing you step by step how to edit 60 seconds cooking video :
- Create your work by creating a new project
- import your shooter frames to the program.
- Set up your frame based on your final video needed, as described above.
Watch the video to learn how to crop, edit colors, add effects, and graphics.
4. Add music to your video. Pay attention to using no copyright music; otherwise, Instagram will block your video from showing on your account or pay for the music you add. I use this program for my music.
5. save your file & export your final video and limit it to 20 MB size.
As video becomes more mainstream and more people create their own content, a professional videographer must stay a step ahead. While social sharing has commoditized some kinds of filmmaking, there is always going to be a demand for well-made content, and this is precisely the kind of thing that can be widely shared if produced well. You will need to experiment to find out what will engage your audience—in terms of length and content—but that is part of the journey. Enjoy — and do not forget to eat the spoils.