How to make tea flavoured ice cream recipe?
If you like having ice cream even in winters, this flavor is just for you. We combined the addicting flavour of masala chai spice mix or Masala tea, and this is our recipe for ice cream! We are sure you will love this easy and quick 3 ingredients ice cream. Keep reading and learn how to make tea flavoured ice cream recipe Chai Masala ice cream flavor at home.
What is chai spice?
We find winter spices so magical. Our favourite is the Chai spice, a mix of Cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and clove. They pair perfectly with sweet cream, so the chai latte is such a well-known drink and why this recipe for ice cream is the best 3 ingredients ice cream recipe made with the masala chai spice mix.
What recipes can be made using chai spice?
We often use this chai spice recipe for baking, coffee, smoothies, oatmeal, and even occasionally roasted vegetables. Easy & quick to make, no ice cream maker requested, only simple 3 ingredients and a blender ( we use Vitamix) however feel free to use also food processor.
How to make tea flavoured ice cream recipe|3 ingredients yummy ice cream
- Vitamix pro 750 Blender
- ½ cup flavoured tea chilled
- 4 units frozen bananas very ripe peeld
- 1 tbsp Chai Masala Spice mix
Chai Masala Spice mix
- 4 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp ground ginger
- 4½ tsp ground cardamom
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper (reduce by half for less spice)
- ¾ tsp tsp ground nutmeg
- ¾ tsp ground cloves
- Make the chai mix* add all spices to a small jar and shake or stir thoroughly to combine. Will keep at room temperature up to 3 months. Or you can store it in the refrigerator if you prefer. Double the recipe if you intend to use it daily (it goes fast!).
- Add to a food processor or blender, first the liquid followed by the frozen bananas and for last 1 full tabelspoon of chai masala spice mix.
- Blend all ingredients on low speed 2-3 using the tamper, make pauses every 20 seconds, then scrub the fruit which sticks to the borders of the container , keep blending till you get thick creamy ice cream final result.
- Serve in a coconut bowl, ice cream cone or ice cream cup.
- This chai mix could be used also to make HOT CHAI LATTE,or ICED CHAI LATTE would make a delicious spice mix for cookies, vegetables, smoothies, and more.
- keep at room temperature up to 3 months. Or you can store it in the refrigerator if you prefer. Double the recipe if you intend to use it daily (it goes fast!).
Store the spice mix in an airtight container for up to 6 months.