4-INGREDIENT VEGAN COOKIES
Delicious cookies that are super easy to make and taste delish! These 4-ingredient vegan cookies are a must try.
Baking cookie Sheet
- 100 g ground almonds*
- 4 tbsp almond butter**
- 3 tbsp maple syrup***
- Pinch of salt optional, but recommended
- ½ cup Dark chocolate melted – optional, but recommended
Preheat your oven to 180C/160C fan/350F.
Mix the ground almonds with a pinch of salt in a bowl, then fold in the almond butter and maple syrup.
Divide the mixture into 12 balls, then press down on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
Bake for 10 minutes, then leave to cool completely.
Dip in melted chocolate, then leave to set.
- * You could sub with regular flour, oat flour.
- ** You could sub with any Nut butter of choice
- *** You could sub with agave syrup
Serving: 10g | Calories: 57kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 63mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg
Tag @Vgnbites_ on Instagram & hashtag it #vgnbites