10 minutes easy Soba Noodle Salad with Spicy Peanut Sauce ( Vegan & Gluten free)
This Soba Noodle Cold Salad with Spicy Peanut Sauce is easy to make and a healthy meal option! Takes only 10 minutes to prepare .
- 8 oz vegan GF soba noodles
- 1/2 cucumber, spiralized or cut into strips
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded (red & white)
- 1 large carrot, sliced or shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Green onion or cilantro to top (optional)
For the spicy peanut sauce
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp tamari (can sub soy sauce)
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar (can sub lime juice)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (can sub agave)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 tsp sriracha
Cook the noodles according to packagedirections.
While the noodles cook, prepare the peanut sauce by mixing all the sauce ingredients together.
Once the noodles are cooked, rinse them under room temperature water to slightly cool them down slightly, then add them to a mixing bowl with the rest of the salad ingredients.
Toss the soba noodle salad and peanut sauce together until combined.
Optionally top with some extra sesame seeds, green onions and green onion.
Calories: 104kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 154mg | Potassium: 105mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg
Share it with the world! Mention @Vgnbites_ or tag #vgnbites !