3 ingredients Best Vegan Dalgona Coffee without instant coffee
Treat yourself making this healthy vegan dalgona without using any instant coffee using only 3 ingredients.
- 20 ounce chickpeas canned, drained LIQUID RESERVED- that's the aquafaba
- ⅛ tbsp cream of tartar optional - the trick to a better whip!
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar * see the post on different sugars you can use
super food for the pink colour
Iced cofee latte
- 1 handful ice cubes optional: ice cubes if you’re serving Dalgona Coffee frappe style
- 1 cup almond milk Hot or cold or milk of choice to serve
- ¼ cup espresso coffee decaffeinated
Make the the aquafaba
Take the quantity you need from the acquafaba to top your coffee, mix in Pink pitaya super food and coconut sugar.This is your vegan dalgona whip.
Pour hot or cold milk* (see serving ideas in the blog post) into a glass/mug and scoop the vegan dalgona whip on top. Mix with a spoon to combine. Enjoy!
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 349kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 384mg | Potassium: 412mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 369mg | Iron: 4mg